How many days should I plan for a Chengdu tour?
If you are the first-time travelers, I recommend you spend around 2 days, this should give you enough time to see the best of the city, explore the top highlights, like the Giant Panda, Renmin Park; taste the local authetic sichuan cuisine, enjoy the Sichuan opera cultural show, etc. If you have longer stay in Chengdu, besides the city highlights, you can take adventure to Mount Emei and pay a visit to Leshan Buddha, which are also very popular attractions near Chengdu. However, budget will play a massive role during your trip to Chengdu, if you have a small buget, then you can book a one day Chengdu tour with a travel agency and explore other site by your own by using the public transportation.
What are the top things to do in Chengdu?
Known as the home of the Giant Panda, Chengdu is the capital city of Sichuan province and one of the larget cities in Western China. It is a rich agricultural center and has become known as China's 'Land of Milk and Honey' due to its excellent produce. Here we have listed some top things to do for travelers to explore the city of Chengdu:
1. The Giant Panda. There are several places where you can visit Panda, such as Dujiangyan Panda Base, Wolong Panda Center,etc.
2. Leshan Buddha
3. Renmin Park
4. Mount Emei
5. Jinsha Relic Museum
6. Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area
7. Jinli Street
Could you give me some infomation about your tour guide?
All of tour guides in our company are the licensed tour guide with the tour guide experience from 5 years to 15 years in Beijing. We have well-trained our tour guides, who have in-depth knowledge about the traditional culture and heritage sites of Chengdu. Most of our guides are English speaking tour guide, we also have some Spanish speaking tour guides, German speaking tour guides, French speaking tour guides. We will take you to explore the beautiful sightseeing, nice food, good performance and interesting adventures if you book the tour with us.
How to book the train tickets in China?
There are several ways to book train tickets in China, such as buy at ticket office once you at train station, book at China Railway’s official website, ask a travel agency or your hotel to help you to book, we highly recommend book the train tickets online on your own (www.trip.com), it’s very easy to operate and the credit card payment is accept. We suggest book the train ticket in advance in case they are sold out. We can help you to book train tickets as well, feel free to send you request via email. We will book the train ticket once we received the payment and delivery to your designated place.
Taking train to get around China is getting more and more popular. Here we have listed three ways to help you book the train tickets in China.
1). You can book the train tickets online by your own, recommend website: trip.com, its an english web, it only requires your passport details and full payment, then you can get the train biooking code. After you arrive at the train station, show both your passport and booking code to catch the train tickets. By the way, pay by credit card is possible on the web.
2). You can also purchase the train ticket at the train station, no matter you want to travel from Beijing, Shanghai or other cities to Chengdu, you can buy the train tickets at any train station.
3). If you want to make your trip in China easy, you can let travel agency help you to arrange the train tickets, we are the local travel agency, provide train ticket booking service, but we will charge 20RMB/ticket as the service charge.
How can I get a China Visa?
To apply for a China visa, you need to complete an application form attached with your recently-taken color photo, prepare a valid passport, and submit them along with other supporting documents to the Chinese embassy or consulate which is in charge of your residence area. Generally the required documents include:
1. Your passport, which should be valid for at least six months
2. A complete Chinese Tourist Visa Application Form attached with your passport style photo
3. Round-trip tickets and hotel reservations or an invitation letter from from a travel agency in China
4. For some first-time applicants or citizens from certain countries, they may need to provide extra documents such as bank statement, employee certificate and tax return form to prove their financial status.
What kind of payment do you accept and what's your cancellation?
As for the payment, we accept Bank Transfer, Alipay, Wechat and PayPal, the credit card is not available. Our cancellation Policy: You have up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour time to call and cancel your tour with no penalty incurred. If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour time a 50% cancellation penalty will apply. There are no refunds for cancellations within 12 hours of scheduled tour time. “No Shows”are non-refundable.
Why the giant panda is so famous in China?
Pandas are so popular because they are incredibly cute and cuddly looking. Their coloration is striking and they seem to have a habit of lying around like they don’t have a care in the world. The type of animal you just want to go up and hug. The panda's ancestor is Ailuaractos lufengensis, also called primal panda that lived several million years ago. The main species evolved in central and southern China, then into further areas. The zenith of the giant panda falls between 500-700 thousand years ago. And only China have panda in the world, which is very precious.
How can I book tour with you?
Firstly, please send us your inquiry about the tour your are interested and special needs. We will customize the tour according to your requirements. After the itinerary details and the price are confirmed, you are required to pay 20% of the total payment as deposit to confirm the booking and the balance you can pay our tour guide in cash after the tour ends. Also, please let us know the pick up details, our guide will pick you up at the place where you stay on time with a welcome signage.
May I ask when is the best time to visit Chengdu?
Spring (March - May) in Chengdu often comes early from the beginning of March and lasts long until early May. There are frequent alternative changes, sometimes you may feel chilly in Spring. Every spring the Peach Blossom Festival is celebrated in Longquanyi District in eastern Chengdu. And the best time to see the peach blossoms is from late March to early April.
Summer (June - August) in Chengdu is hot and rainy, starting from mid-May to the end of August. The weather is hot and sultry but the temperature seldom exceeds 35 degrees Celsius. To escape the summer heat, you can visit the nearby Qingcheng Mountains and Mt. Emei, and summer is the best season to see the giant pandas when they are most active.
Autumn (September - November) usually starts from September and lasts till the end of October or early November. In late Autumn, the temperature drops quickly and there may be a lot of rain. This is one of the best time to visit Chengdu, when the Ginkgo trees turn into a color of the glorious gold. The autumn scenery at Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong are among the most beautiful in China.
The average temperature in Winter (December- February) is about 5 degrees Celsius. Xiling Snow Mountains are a good place for skiing, while the plum blossoms at in several place in the eastern suburb are also the winter highlights in Chengdu.
Do you offer any Chengdu group tours?
Yes, we do one day Chengdu panda group tour as well, but we recommend you book the private tour as the private tour is much more flexible. You can visit the attractions at your own pace, your tour guide will accompany you throughout the whole tour. Moreover, you can change the tour itinerary or attractions as you want if the time possible.
Where can I find Chengdu local food and cuisine?
Chengdu is definitely a great place for food. The recommended places to taste the local delicious food are Jinli Ancient Street, Kuanzhai Alley, Chunxi Road, Yulin Road and the local wet market. These places are the food paradises where you can get unforgettable snacks banquet. By the way, we provide Chengdu food tour that covers the best places for food, if you need it, please feel free to contact us.
What are Chengdu local specialties or food?
1. Hotpot: You can't come to Sichuan without trying hotpot, one of the most famous and most popular meals in China. Hotpot, also called Huo Guo in Sichuan starts with a broth filled with chili, chili oil, and local peppercorns. This giant bowl of soup is placed in your table and the rest of the meal is up to you.
2. Chengdu Pancakes: The pancakes that are used to wrap a variety of sweet, salty or spicy ingredients and eaten like a taco. The egg-based batter is poured into a small pan and the filling options are easy to point to on the cart. Popular combinations are potato and chili sauce, peanut butter and hawthorne flakes, or pork floss and pickled veggies.
3. Tea: Chengdu is known in China for its laid-back lifestyle. Visit a local park any day of the week and you’ll find hundreds (or thousands) of locals sipping tea and spending time with friends, etc. Sometimes over a game of mahjong or cards. This is a legitimately local way to spend an afternoon, watching life go by and maybe even enjoying an ear-cleaning by the roaming vendors that offer to pick your ear wax out for a small fee.
4. Mapo Tofu: Silky chunks of tofu served in a large bowl filled to the brim with a crazy spicy chili sauce and ground pork. We don’t know if we need to say more! It is a staple at every traditional Sichuan restaurant, and a must-try when visiting Chengdu.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Ensure our clients are satified & happy with the tour
* Professional Tour Guides & Drivers with 5+ years experience
* Enjoy Comfort and Safety Vehicle Transfer
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Chengduprivatetour.com All rights reserved. 浙ICP备18056007号-5