The International University Sports Federation (FISU) steering committee agreed unanimously to give China's Chengdu the hosting rights of the 2021 World University Games, the Federation of University Sports of China (FUSC) announced on Thursday.
China's Shenzhen hosted the World University Games on August 2011, which means Chengdu becomes the second Chinese city to host the games in 10 years.
The FISU Executive Committee will have a meeting on March 2019, to sign the hosting contract with Chengdu, the FUSC confirmed.
As the only candidate for the biannual tournament, Chengdu bidding committee presented to the FISU their determination and preparation to host the 2021 Universiade, as well as the governmental support from the provincial seat of southwest China's Sichuan.
According to the news release from the FUSC, the 2021 Chengdu World University Games will be hosted on August 8-19.
-------------------------------Article From CGTN
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Ensure our clients are satified & happy with the tour
* Professional Tour Guides & Drivers with 5+ years experience
* Enjoy Comfort and Safety Vehicle Transfer
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured