1. What is the best time for traveling Chengdu?
The best time to visit Chengdu is from March to June and from September to November, whtn it’s cooler and less rainy than other months. Due to the sub-tropical monsoon climate as well as the basin climate for the surrounding mountain, most of the time round the year is foggy and few sunny. Check more detailed information about Chengdu weather & seasons.
2. Where can I find Chengdu local food and cuisine?
In fact, you can taste delicious food on the street no matter where you go. Jinli Old Street, Kuan Zhai Alley, Chunxi Road and Yulin Road are the snacks "Gathering places for your unforgettable snacks banquet.
3. What are Chengdu local specialties or souvenirs?
Sichuan Brocade and Sichuan Embroidery are respectively famous in China. It is also worth buying Bamboo-Woven porcelain, traditional silver inlay handicraft, Qingcheng silk carpet as well as Pixian bean paste(the crucial seasoning in Chuan Cuisine).
4. How can I get to Chengdu Airport from downtown?
Visitors can catch the airport shuttle bus(CNY10, 40 Minutes) on opposite side of the Jinjiang Hotel., downtown city. And the taxi fee is around CNY60～CNY80 to transfer to the airport from the city center.
5. How can I get to Chengdu from Chongqing ?
There are scheduled evening flights to Chengdu to Chongqing, which take about 45 minutes. But the more convenient way is taking High-speed trains. The D trains take about 2.5 hours from Chongqing to Chengdu, and the first one departs at 8 a.m. and the last one at 21:10. Also non-stop buses that can take you there as well, and those take around 4 hours.
6.How to go to Chengdu (North) Railway Station?
Chengdu North Railway Station (Chengdu Railway Station) is accessible by public buses. Take bus No. 16, 24, 27, 28, 2, 303, 308, 34, 401, 402, 412, 44, 503A, 511, 52, 54, 55, 57, 59, 64, 65, 70, 802, 80,83, 85, 99 and 9.
7.How to go to Chengdu central area from Chengdu International Shuangliu Airport?
1)Airport bus: There are airport buses waiting stationed in front of Gate 2 of Airport Terminal 1 and Gates 4 and 5 of Airport Terminal 2.
2)Airport bus No.1: Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport to Chengdu central area; Service hours: 6:30 to the arrival of the last flight
3)Airport bus No. 2: Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport to Chengdu North Railway Station; Service hours: 6:30 - 20:00
4)Airport bus No.3: Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport to Chengdu East Railway Station; Service hours: 7:00 - 20:00
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Ensure our clients are satified & happy with the tour
* Professional Tour Guides & Drivers with 5+ years experience
* Enjoy Comfort and Safety Vehicle Transfer
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Chengduprivatetour.com All rights reserved. 浙ICP备18056007号-5