Zhangjiajie known in Tujia language as Zhangx jif avlar is a prefecture-level city in the northwestern part of Hunan province, People's Republic of China. It comprises the district of Yongding, Wulingyuan and counties of Cili and Sangzhi. Within it is located Wulingyuan Scenic Area which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992 as well as an AAAAA scenic area by the China National Tourism Administration.
Zhangjiajie Travel Guide
|Zhangjiajie Fact||Zhangjiajie Transportation|
|Zhangjiajie Culture||Zhangjiajie Weather & Climate|
|Zhangjiajie Attractions||Zhangjiajie Travel Tips|
Top Zhangjiajie Tours
|One Day Zhangjiajie Impression Tour with Primitive Scenery|
|Highlight:This tour is designed for the visitors who have only one day in Zhangjiajie, but still want have a glace in Zhangjiajie National Park. We arranged some of the highlight activities in this one day tour, such as: Bailong Elevator, Yuanjiajie Mountain, Tianzi Mountain, Golden Whip Stream. Give you a very deep impression in Zhangjiajie.|
|2 Days Zhangjiajie Essence Hiking & Photography tour|
|Highlights:This trip includes the most outstanding part of Zhangjiajie National Park, including the steep gorge, the breathtaking glass bridge, and the picturesque scenery. In these two days, you will have enough time to explore the mysteries of Zhangjiajie, whether it is mountaineering or photography.|
|3 Days Zhangjiajie Exploration Tour with Sunrise and Sunset|
|Highlights:Zhangjiajie is famous for its unique tourism resources, with the world's rare quartz sandstone peak forest Canyon landform. The collection of the characteristics of many famous mountains in China， makes people feel as stay in the fairyland. In addition to the regular tourist attractions, this trip will also take you to experience the unique sunrise and sunset landscape. Travel includes accommodation, airport hotel shuttle service.|
What to see in Zhangjiajie
|Yuanjiajie Mountain||Tianzi Mountain|
|Golden Whip Stream||Ten-mile Natural Gallery|
Frenquetly Asked Questions on Planing Zhangjiajie Tours
1. Best time visit Zhangjiajie?
Generally, April to October is the best time to visit this area. From April to June especially, it is the rainy season which means there is a higher chance of viewing the sought after 'yun hai' - sea of clouds amongst the mountains.
2. What to eat during our Zhangjiajie Tour?
Dishes in Zhangjiajie has characteristic of Hunan cuisine as well as local own flavor, with spicy food are mainly served. The sautéed and pickled dishes of Tujia people are also very special. Check the recommended Restaurants in Zhangjiajie.
3. What we need to know before visiting Zhangjiajie?
1) You will have some hikings in Zhangjiajie. Wear comfortable shoes for walking, and dress appropriately: for weather, activity level and to respect local customs. Your guide can advise you on suitable clothing in advance of your tour.
2) Be open-minded and respect the local culture. We hear this a lot, but what exactly does it mean? In a nutshell, it means understanding that things are likely going to be different than at home – and that’s OK. Travelers who spend their whole time in judgment of different customs and behaviors end up complaining more about their trip than enjoying it.
4. Could you give us some advice for Zhangjiajie hotel? Where should we stay?
When visiting the area, there are two main cities to be familiar with. Zhangjiajie city which is where Tianmenshan is and Wulingyuan city which is where the main entrance to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is. I recommend staying one night at Zhangjiajie city to visit Tianmenshan, and the remainder of the nights at Wulingyuan, to visit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Ensure our clients are satified & happy with the tour
* Professional Tour Guides & Drivers with 5+ years experience
* Enjoy Comfort and Safety Vehicle Transfer
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured